Homemade Cleansing Lotion For Sensitive Skin
Are you tired of trying all the cleansing lotions on Earth and not being satisfied by any of them?
Are you very busy and you don’t have the time to go to the store to buy some cleansing milk? Do you want to use only natural ingredients for your skin?
Then, it is time to start preparing your own cosmetic products. They are a lot cheaper, a lot healthier and you can use a lot of ingredients from your own kitchen.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- Pour the water into a pan and bring it to a boil. When the water starts to boil, decrease the heat to low.
- Add the oat flakes and let them boil for 10 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, pour one or two tablespoons of filtered water.
- Remove from heat and let it cool, then drain the liquid.
- Add the sour cream and oil and mix well.
- Use a container with a lid for storage.
- Keep the lotion in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Shake well before each use and apply with a cotton pad.
Enjoy! Not only is that all natural skin cleanser effective and gentle on your skin but it’s so much cheaper than store bought cleansers.
Plus you have the reassurance you are not using any harsh or dangerous chemicals on your skin.Don’t forget to use a skin toner after cleansing. Here you will find St John’s wort skin toner recipeShare with friends!